Christian Radio

This blog has been established to talk about Christian Radio (the industry) and to encourage those who are working in the industry. I would like to talk about news, music, programs and whatever else comes up. My goal is to get listeners and the professionals to talk about the issues to help make the ministry even better and stronger. Tell all you know about this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States

I'm the Executive Director of Mission Network News, a broadcast network servicing more than 900 radio stations in North America, New Zealand, Eucuador, Romania and Moldova

Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm MOVING to WordPress.com

This will be my last post on Blogger. I've had too many technical issues with this site. You can now find all these posts at http://christianradio.wordpress.com/

Follow me.....

Greg